- By DPU International College
- Modified January 27, 2017
Program Objectives: In order for business and organizations to succeed in this modern environment, they need to employ people with the requisite skills in business administration and management. The desired skills include excellent communication skills, an understanding of the relationships between an organization’s key performance indicators and the broader business issues and who are innovative and possess creative problems solving skills. To maintain such skills, executives need not only understand of present theories, methods and techniques, but also be aware of the research initiatives and activities that are being conducted at research institutions which lead to new approaches in management.
To meet these demands DPUIC offers a professional Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration PhD (BA) degree for business executive and leaders who want to gain an up-to-date understanding of the information technology-rich business environment. This program is also designed for those individuals who are interested in acquiring advanced management research skills.
Students in this program will:
- Become exceptional administrators and managers with academic and technical expertise in areas such as business practices, human resource management, leadership, entrepreneurship, business creativity, marketing, problem solving and international business.
- Be qualified to serve as middle and senior level managers in government departments and private industry.
- Become administrators and management specialists who can stay up-to-date with the advancement of administrative and management initiatives in an information-rich society.
- Become administrators and management specialists with strong researching skills.
Length of Program: Minimum of Three Years (Part-Time Program)
Degree Requirement: 63 Credits
Semester 1: August – December
Semester 2: January – May
Summer: June – August
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Postgraduate Applications Accepted: DPUIC accepts Admission Application throughout the year; however, incoming postgraduate students can only begin their studies during Semester 1 or Semester 2.