- By DPU International College
- Posted December 9, 2015
Secondary Education (High School): Successfully complete secondary education in Thailand or have an equivalent academic qualification from an institution abroad recognized by the Thai Ministry of Education.
English Proficiency: Show a proficiency in the English language by obtaining one of the following qualifications:
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 133 (computer-based)
- IELTS: A minimum score of 4.5
- Thai University English Entrance Examination: A minimum score of 70 or
- DPUIC: Successfully pass DPUIC’s English Proficiency Test for International Programs. The examination is offered various times throughout the year. Please contact us to find out our examination schedule.